Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eswar (software)     21 March 2011

Lokadalat in Bangalore

In Banglore; I have couple of cases related to 498a filed by wife and divorce case filed by me pending in the family court.

Now the other party has come for settlement  and we both have agreed to get the dispute resolved. I will pay here alimony for 1 time settlement and she will co-operate in withdraw/quash the criminal case.

I was wondering the procedure for settlement of the amount, close the cases. I read in the news paper that we can approach

"Brihat Lok Adalat" which can give divorce decree, I can pay the final alimony of settlement, close 498a etc.

Please guide me the best procedure for resolving the cases.

How to approach Lok Adalat in Bangalore ?



 2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 March 2011

you can reach lok adalat with court permission

eswar (software)     22 March 2011

I usually see the court ask the couple to approach Bangalore Mediation Center - Does that mean our Lawyers have to specifically request to reach lok adalat ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query