LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupamm gupta (prop)     10 August 2011

Loan default

i have two loans for which i paid more than 20-24 installments out of 36 installaments one is personal loan from barclays and another one is a used car loan. now since last 7-8 months i have not paid the emi/ecs due to my financial problems and also i have to sold my house which was mortaged to clear my od limits. now i have asked these bank to clear my account as settlement and offered them the amount but that time they refused to take it so it remained pending. i changed my house,my phone no etc. now my financial conditions have not improved till date and i am without work and living in a rented house. what action i can take and what action bank can take as my ecs are getting bounced and they are sending letter to my earlier address. i can't even settle them right now as i don't have money to do so what so ever i earn in comminnisions and all goes in rent and fees of children and household expenses. pls,. advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Nishikant (Service)     10 August 2011

my loan amount is Rs. 3 lakhs for 15 yrs. (180 months)  From last 4 years i paid this loan. Yesterday when i check my account details my bank statment show me remeianing balance of month for loan is 182 months. When i asked for this to my bank they told me the RPLR concept. but i did not understand it. The told me to pay Rs. 4000 Rs. for this adjstment. afterwards my account balance is shown 152 months. what i can do.pl. help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register