LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soumitra Saha   09 December 2017

Live in a place last 24 years without registration

My father bought a colonial land (Municipality Area) with structure 24 years ago, where we live still now. Registration of this land was not done. This is a joint property and partion of deed is not done. According to side plan one of the brother's portion my father bought and after sold he shifted to another portion of the same land. When my father bought this land that time registration procedure was prohibited in colonial land. On that time original deed was named their late mother. After that they are not done their partion deed and also denying us to give signature in registration. But now they are already gave their portion to the Promoters/developers. All joint property holders, who are in the title of the new deed harassing us for registration.
We have electricity bill, voter cards from last 17 years,
Notary agreement paper, Old deed & tax reciept(named their late mother) as a documents.

If they are now agreed in registration.
Who will sign in registration promoters or joint property holders or both or Whose portion we bought ?

If they are not agreed.
What will be legal step ?

No case is filed still now regarding this total property.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2017

As you are enjoying possession, do not worry about their procedures.  Let them move through court, and then face the situation.  It is never easy to deny your possession over 12 years.  You are entitled to all ownership rights as you are put into possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register