Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arorapuneet (a)     18 March 2011

Licence u/s 390 of the BMC Act

Dear sirs,

I wanted to know a few things,  firstly as to what is the procedure for obtaining licence u/s 390 of the BMC ACt.

Secondly i also needed some help w r t the complexities in this case.

I have my company  registered under the bombay shop and establisshment act and also hav the license under section 394 of the bmc act , further i am also paying commercial assesment since 1991 for the said premises,but recntly when i applied for obtaining the licence under section 390 of the bmc act i was regretted simply bcoz in the repairing permisiion which i had obtained from the bmc in 98 it is stated that the permisiion is only for the premises for residential purposes.I also hav got the NOC from the director of industries.Also i would like to specify that the factory premises are in the I-3 Belt.

Q1)  In the circumstances as mentioned above how can i get 390 licence?

Q2)Is there any procedure wherin i can get tht repairing permission corrected bcoz i hav been payin commercial assessment since 1991 for the said premises and had sought the permission aftr tht.?

Learning

1 Replies

Prasad Rajeshirke   08 April 2023

Kindly contact on 7400112576 or mail prasadshirke85@yahoo.com/ Industrial Consultant 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register