Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anantha madhav (ARM)     23 August 2010

legal way

Hy

Ours is love marriage

My wife had left wishingly to see her parents, before left she wrote a letter that she had gone willingly & i have dropped to the station. This is 9 months back, but  for first two months she left me she is in touch with me. Later i gave a break for one month assuming that she may be busy with some othe work.

One day i called her she said that she wont be comming. I felt verybad  & dont know what to do. Again i gave break & called after one month she says that my entire salary was to be given to her.

As I have old parents, & elder son of my  family we share fity-fity on my salary. She was happy when she was with me. My parents stay away from me.

From that day I have been communicating her through phone , is used to send sms about taking her back, but her phone is with(taken) by her brother  & no response.

Later againg I wrote letters & post  but every thing is rejected by her family members(Father, mother & brother)& no response

As I need & love my wife, one day i went to her bring her back  to my house, but no one spoke to me, & no cone came out to talk to me. Very sadly  I cam from there.  

One day suddenly police came to my house to arrest & later taken Anti-BAiL. My wife had filed a petetion in Police Station on harassement; taking dowry, asking for more, etc, but police filed only 498a

In the case she wrote that I’m not giving my full salary to her, asking for more dowry, taken dowry.    

The police said do not try to talk or contact my wife, as my in-laws may file a harrasing case against me. But I love to contact my wife.

Questions:

·        Is there any legal way to contact & talk to my wife as we are not yet divorced

·        Now later in charge sheet police will add dp(3) & dp (4)

·        Why did it take more than 7 months for them to file case, that too after I went to bring my wife back

i'm confident that if  my is in contact me with me again we both can restart our marriage life

Very Urgent  Suggestion please

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

first come out of ur unreal world of love.get psychitric treatment to see ground reality.this is a war , if  you dont fight it u will perish. keep that letter as a proof in a secret bank locker and deposit 10 yrs rental in advance. contact a good criminal lawyer also expert in divorce matters. meet him with full facts and proofs and fight ur war.

important : if u still in love get admitted to a mental hospital, dont fight the war , be happy in ur artificial world of love

(Guest)

u can use RCR and mediation. BUT its a big BUT my advise is

did she herself filed 498a in police complaint? if she herself did sir dont live with such a women ever or u will live in jail rest of ur life.

if her relatives filed it then use RCR and mediation.

if she filed 498a on u , she doesnt love u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register