LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   15 December 2020

legal suggestion for me one of my customer cheated me in my business

My name is Srikanth I'm running an aqua feed company in Andhra Pradesh one of our customers take medicine for his culture of aqua form he takes nearly 22 lakhs medicine for his aquaculture to my shop he payment the 5 lakhs money return remaining 15 lakhs I'm asking he is not answering my phones and strongly asking one time he said I'm not paying you to do whatever you do he said but I'm requesting so many times but he not responding me I'm not paying you to do whatever do he said roughly but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in this situation my dears sir
list of the documents to me

1 agreement letter

2. every time he is taken medicine to my shop with an auto person
he singed the payment copy of my shop and then take medicine or feed go to his form

I'm giving him with the trust but my family depends on me my situation is dull now sir what I'm supposed to do I don't understand

3 I'm going near the police station but the police call him and inquire him those people and police said he is cheated mr. Srikanth I will inform local MRO for his cheating like that and the police people stat calm sir

4 police asked that person how and when you pay that person but he says I'm not paying him they are trying to back mail me and my layer said did not go police station these words custom says to police offices

sir my family depends on me kindly give me how to recover my money how to ask him what is a legal suggestion for that sir kindly save and how to fight legally kindly inform me sir I have a zero knowledge on this sir

Learning

1 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 January 2021

This is not a criminal matter. You need to approach a local Lawyer with all relevant documents and get a case filed against the Trade Debtor for recovery of your dues. duly praying the court to attach any immovable property the debtor has.  For this, you need to get full details of the property to be attached.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register