1. Short title, extent, commencement and application.-
(4) It applies-
(a) To every establishment in which twenty or more workmen, art employed or were
Employed on any day of the preceding twelve months as contract labour ;
(b) To every contractor who employs or who employed on any day of the preceding
Twelve months twenty or more workmen :
1) Does Contract should have PF &ESI Registration?
2) Does Employer and contract Agreement should have?
3) Does Employer liability is there?
Ans:-Yes under (ESIC, EPF, Payment of Wages, Minimum Wages, S & E, Workmen Compensation Act's & ect)
4) Employer should file any returns to the concerned Departments?
Ans:-Yes employer should be register under CLRA,
5) Contractor and Employer both should file any returns and documents to the concerned Dept.?
Ans:-Employer Form-25(annual), Contractor Form-24(half yearly)