LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MD.SIRAJUDDIN (SUPERINTENDENT)     22 December 2009

legal opinion in respect release deed

I am the lone son to my father who expired during 1998. There are no sisters also. Two months back I  signed a release deed with my mother and acquired the house property which was in my father's name as my mother has released her share in the porperty. My father purchased the house during 1970 and the link document is clear. I have takne out EC from both the offices where the doucments where registered. And there is no encumberances found. My advocate says that I should provide legal heir certificate so that he can provide an opinion about the property for the purpose of mortgaging it in bank to avail study loan. When I approached the MRO he says that legal heir cannot be given in case of death cases beyond three years period and that to the deceased should be Govt servant. I require the legal opinion urgently and that has to be taken from an advocate who is on the panel of the bank as such I can approach only those lawers who are on the panel. What is the remedey and is there any other any other proceedure to obtain legal opinion. Here it is pertinent to mention that my father was a central government servant who retired during 1984.

Learning

1 Replies

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     22 December 2009

hi,

this is mahesh according tomy opinion, we can obtain legal heir certificate or family settlement certificate from the concerned court, by following the court procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register