Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (Projects & Pgm Management)     03 November 2013

Legal opinion & contact required

Dear All,

GoodDay!

Am planning to purchase a plot in Uthiramerur Road Near CHENNAI which is very big layout  & recently paid

a token advance.

The promoters themselve  provide the Legal Opinion Copy with all its Partents Documents Photocopies.

However  few says me  to contact someone for getting additional Legal Opinion or verification of the same.

Can any genuine Contact be provided for me in Chennai for doing this ?  and

Is it necessary for a Customer to do or Verify again for the layout/plots since the  Promoters given Legal Opinion?

Little confused, concerned about this. Please suggest. Thanks !!!

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     04 November 2013

there is no possibility to dis-agree with the legal opinion,which was obtained by the Promoters. If you once check out with your own strength, nothing will be loosing. In a safer side and to avoid doubt if any, better to have a 2nd legal opinion, if you need. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2013

Srinivasan,

I would suggest you that in such always go for a 2nd opinion through some other lawyer by producing  not only the papers given by the promoters but also with a latest EC obtained by you from the Revenue Department in this regard.  Especially the layouts/plots made on the outskirts or on highways are to doubly confirmed about its original title and other approval details of all the concerned authorities.  All the best.

Adv Kalaiselvan, Ph:9443441062

shagdeep (employee)     06 November 2013

Hello,

Yes it very important to see yourself the plot and take decision because if it does by any other and after you didn't like it then it would be complicated...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register