LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arindam (Manager)     16 November 2013

Legal notice to employer

I am planning to send a legal notice to my previous employer through email (scanned copy as an attachment).  I am also planning to keep ALL current employees in a CC (Carbon Copy) list. The intention of sending a copy of legal notice to ALL current employees is only to make them aware that they might face similar problem in the future. I do not have any intention to involve them in any legal matters.

In the later phase I am also thinking of  sending copy of legal notice to the clients of that company to convey the message that they are dealing with an organization following unethical business practices.

Legally is it OK to do this? Is there any legal consequences of this on my case? 2-3 years back I have worked with this employer.

Learning

2 Replies

satish kumar gindam (Advocate Tax Consultant)     19 November 2013

No, It is not correct to send legal notice to present employer where there is no wrong from their side

You can send legal Notice to previous employer. Regarding unethical business as may part of organisation when you are in service.

to avoid do not raise unethical business of you previous employer. Send notice only on the ground of your employment only

(Guest)

You will be in huge problem in the future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register