Share More

(Guest)

Legal notice in sui

What is time period of legal notice to suit both civil and criminal case

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

I think not proper question

1) See there is Limitation Act 1963 . It states you can institute suit within specific time only . Else on this point that  you did not file suit in time the case can get dismissed , and court can not grant relief prayed for. 

2) There is provision of Delay condolence under sec. 5 of limitation act.  that means if you satisfy the delay was geniune , court can think and pass proper order.

3) For various suit varuous time is given. So you need to be careful that you should not compare one suit time to another . There are also time for filling appeal etc. 

4) So I feel I ans. basic. If you put your query type of suit type of problem then I can ans. what is period of limitation for it. 

(Guest)
Police people illegally detain me in 2014 for. More then 24 days.and at that time they send medical examination i have that copy and they didnt anything final chargesheet about my arrest and i got chargeshhet from police and my case cc no still pending in court and my wife have two compliant with contrast statement.this is story i got chargesheet under rti only and from court still pendind of doing cc no

(Guest)
Police people illegally detain me in 2014 for. More then 24 days.and at that time they send medical examination i have that copy and they didnt anything final chargesheet about my arrest and i got chargeshhet from police and my case cc no still pending in court and my wife have two compliant with contrast statement.this is story i got chargesheet under rti only and from court still pendind of doing cc no

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register