Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal notice for "notice period" recovery from employer

Page no : 2

Kanu Patel   26 March 2018

Dear Sir,

Your co op will help to one coman and poor man watchman to fight to right. 

I m the member sinc 1998 of the Housing society,  located at Thane-401101 MAHARASHTRA   and want to help of our watchman to be Pay Notice period salary, and also of the payment of gratuity to our watchman, who is serviced 18 years at our society as very honestly, sincere.

we come to know more about of the our Housing Society, located at ) Thane-401101, maharashtra have not paid Our housing society watchman for any notice period salary, and also of the payment of gratuity To Our Watchman who is serviced at our society for 18 Years. Our newly appointed managing committee had terminated our 18 years Old service Watchman without of any prior Notice period salary, and also refused to pay any payment of gratuity To Our Watchman. we want to help our watch to by legal action against of the Managing Committee and also of society to make payments of notice period salary, and payment of gratuity To Our Watchman. Kindly do the needful help and guidelines that how we can help to this poor and honestly watchman.

Your co op will help to one coman and poor man to fight to right.

Thanking Yours Kanubhai Patel

piyush   28 August 2020


Can you provide what can be done in this case.Will it be imprisonment or what ?

I believe employee having very limited resources can not go for defend or accept.

If summoned for in this case  & employee can not present in court for his part then can court impose another case of "contempt of court"

Employer is imposing unnecessary penalties that can not be done.

So I want to know if in this case imprisonment can be done or not 

Thanks in advance



sakshi gupta   25 May 2022

Legal notice format for recovery of money- The notice period for the recovery of wages from an employer is limited to three months. This rule applies whether the employer is in the business of hiring workers or not. The notice period starts at the day that the wage claim is filed with a labor organization and ends on the date that it is first served on the employer. If a wage claim is filed more than one month after its due date, then no further action may be taken by an employee's union until three months after his/her first job start date, or if he/she has been hired before this date.

In addition to these rules, there are several other important pieces of information related to employment discrimination in California that employers should know: If you believe you have been subjected to employment discrimination because of your age, disability or gender identity, contact us today for free legal assistance!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query