LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 September 2012

Legal notice

hi friends

i want to know if a contract between an company and client is done

1. the client is another state

2. business was to supply study material and installation

3. all  works were completed

4. the client agreed to pay the amount and payed some amount

5. defaulted some amount

which i want to recover what is the procedure

1. should i have to sent legal notice

were to file the case inthe clilent place or the company residing place

the defaulter clinet has defaulted money those this comes civil suit or money suit

and were to file the case

its urgent,

please let me know.


 2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     14 September 2012

you can file thecase at any place where the agreement is done or where the parties resides.yes you have to send a legal notice first

Prashant Kumar Jha (Practicing Lawyer)     16 September 2012

I do agree with the ans given by my learned frnd Sri Anish Thakur ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register