Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Kumar   06 September 2015

Legal notice

Hi,

I have a business related dispute with my partner. We had decided to wind up the concern and my partner was looking into the procedure but even after 2 months, I haven't got an update on this from him and now he has stopped answering my calls. I also get to know that even after agreeing to wind up, he is still running some portion of the business and pocketing the money. Since I work in Chennai, I am unable to keep an eye on the details. Not sure if the winding procedure has been initiated at all or is it that in the guise of winding, the business is being conducted illegally since majority of the investment was from my end and there is nothing much for him to loose.

Should I be sending him a legal notice? If yes, can i send it via any law firm in Chennai?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2015

After a partnership has dissolved, it can follow one of two paths. It can carry on business as a new partnership, or it can wind up the business and cease operating. If any violation of agreement terms & conditions, then you can sue the party and get damages by applying a petition in the court of law. for this you have to send a legal notice to the party for their reply. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2015

Obtain professional help of a Lawyer/Law Firm to wind up.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 September 2015

Any lawyer or law firm at Chennai can send the notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register