Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sopan (MANAGER)     20 March 2013

Legal help for property purchanse

Hello Sir,

I am Purchasing a Falt in Pune where building is ready for more than a year & This Flat was sample flat which builder has open for sales now. As OC has received but society formation is due in April. Builder told me that there would not be any VAT or Service tax on this property as OC has received.

But when i gone through agreement draft, Clause of "

MVAT, Works Contract Tax, Goods and Service Tax plus other taxes/levies etc. if applicable shall be extra payable by the customer

When i have asked to Builder they said it is their standard format used for all other buyser who buyed flat at construction stage or before OC recieved. And they will use same format for me. Also added that if government claims this amount in future on flat sold after oc recived then I have to pay it.

Please guide me whether i amy need to pay these extra taxes in future?

Did I need to get changed agreement (seems difficult)

Also on another point, I am going to Registar Agreement to Sale & will pay Stamp duty for said flat at same time. After that Bank will release the loan amount to Builder.

So whether is it necessasry to do Sale Deed for this flat?

Builder has sugessted that he will do Conveyance deed with society, not with indivisuals. Whether this will serve the purpose?

Learning

2 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     20 March 2013

Ask your builder to delete the paragraph. Do not trust your builder as is can put you in jeopardy in future.

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

www.indialawhelp.com

Rashid (Project Manager)     20 March 2013

Hello,

I am being offered plot in Pune of around 2 guntha in Sanjay Park, Area (Survey no.234) , this backside of this plot is shared by Airforce feilds. The Person offering me this plot with 1 floor construction (with 5 rooms) is showing me 7-12 of this property and also claiming that he'll get the map sactioned . However my query is that

1. even if he gets the map sanctioned for the plot will it allow me to carry future construction of 2nd floor (based on this approved map
  2. Also even if the seller manages to get this plot registered in gunthewari, will it put full stop to any other worries ?
  3. Heared that as per TP(town planning) a future proposed road may come up from Yerwada upto Symbiosis college, Viman Nagar . If this turns out to be true will this plot and any contruction over it may get demolished even after having sanction plan/map/  7-12 / NA ?
  4. How can i make this deal totally risk proof ?

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register