Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjith   23 November 2015

Legal heirship certificate

Hi,

I'm from Ernakulam District, belonging to kanayanur thaluk. 

my father died in May 2015.  I applied for the legal heirship cerificate on 25th july  2015.  Prior to applying for Legal heirship certificate  i had obtained the Death certificate from corporation office and relationship cerificate from village office and completed all procedures for applying for heirship certificate.

From the Thaluk office i was told they will sent  it to thiruvananthapuram to be publish in kerala gazzette...   now it is 5 months and they havent published it yet.  any idea what more i need to do ?

regards,

Ranjith

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 November 2015

The best approach would be to get in touch with the Taluk / Thasildhar office of your area they should be able to provide you with the certificate. You can give complaint to the district collector i writing for pending issue with all all references. 

Ranjith   24 November 2015

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
The best approach would be to get in touch with the Taluk / Thasildhar office of your area they should be able to provide you with the certificate. You can give complaint to the district collector i writing for pending issue with all all references. 

its already applied in taluk office... i think i will give a complaint to thasildhar regarding the delay. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register