LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R B NAGARJUNA   09 April 2018


This is R B NAGARJUNA, my brother in law is a resident of varanasi, His father expired after retirement in 2016 April and he is a Central Govt employee, he had an immovable property in pune, how to obtain legal heir certificate for the purpose of transfer of immovable property in the state of UP. Can we apply it in online.... Suggest me


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 April 2018

You have to file legal heirship certificate in Pune court. Appoint local advocate of Pune for getting legal heirship certificate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

Which personal law applies in this case?

Or are all involved Hindu?

The property (ies) devolved upon deceased father from whom?

Or all properties in the hands of your deceased father were of nature self earned/acquired or ancestral? The said property is agricultural land, rural, Urban, or it is a building?

Who survived him as on date/month/year of his death say; Mother, Wife, sons , daughters…..

Were daughters married as on date/time of his death?

Has he let any valid WILL?

Which is place of death/permanent residence/native place?


Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

For option of online application inquire at LOCAL O/o Tehsildar that usually issues legal heir certificate.

The Local revenue official e.g; Patwaari/Lekhpal can also clarify and help.

Any of the legal heirs may apply…

You may also check at;

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query