Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash Soni (Assistant Company secretary)     12 April 2014

Legal guardianship

Respected All,

I hereby request all of you to please provide your legal opinions into the following matter. On 23.10.2011 my brother in Law has got expired due to silent heart attack.

My sister along with her two children lived with us up to 04.04.2014, as on this date she got remarried. Now her son of 4 years approx lives with her and her daughter of 8 years lives with us as she wants to stay with us and wants to complete her study while living with her us (as i am her uncle:- MAMA).

Now when today i visited her school for her admission administration of the school asked for her guardianship . I simply stated that I am her guardian, and they refused by stating that they need a valid document a legal document for admitting the fact of her guardianship.

Now i hereby request you to kindly let me know what kind of document may i submit to that school for  admission, if any format is available with any of you , please provide the same to me.and what kind of notarization, verification, oath etc will be needed for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Soni

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 April 2014

Your sister is the guardian of her and you may be the local guardian only. Call your sister for her admission. Otherwise apply for legal guardian certificate from court.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 April 2014

Your sister is the guardian of her and you may be the local guardian only. Call your sister for her admission. Otherwise apply for legal guardian certificate from court.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 April 2014

obtain death certificate of her father and you should give affidavit that the girl is your niece and is under your control since her father is died and get it attested by a notary of your area.  this is a suggestion only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register