LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shreetha (Asst. professor)     21 December 2019

Legal advice on property oc

Respected All, Kindly guide us in the following matter: we have purschased a 2 BHK Flat in Bengaluru in 2017, while purchasing the builder had promised to give OC in 2 weeks of time. But now itss 2 years there is no sign of OC. Whenever we have meeting (once in 2 months) everytime he assures that we will get OC is short time. But now we have understood that we will not get OC as there is deviation in the building and when we residents told him that we will take him to court he confidently gives the judgement saying, your case will not stand in court as whatever documents is required in court i will submit and see that the case only gets postponed and never gets solved. Now we are in fix , our 52L has gone as dead investment as without OC the property has no value. Kindly guide me, whether i can take the case to consumer court saying the builder has been harassing us since 2 yrs ? Let us know how to we handle this legally???

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     21 December 2019

Yes. You shall file a case in District Consumer Forum.  Most of the builders are not genuine.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 December 2019

better of approach RERA

Dheeraj Mupparam   22 December 2019

Hello I planned to buy a property situated at Vinayak Nagar Malkajgiri and made an agreement on A4 sheet with 100 paisa stamp on it along with two witness (Brokers) initially I paid 20000 as advance and then paid 100000 amount as advance as I was opting for loan and banks were not alloting the amount I was looking for I had terminate in case of loan not getting sanctioned and took this on a A4 sheet with 100 paisa stamp stating we will have to terminate the agreement in case loan is not sanctioned and owner agreed to pay the amount back on the A4 sheet with two witnesses will this paper with stamp be valid and if so how long will this be valid ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register