Legal advice needed please help

Hello my name is - Andrea We live in Bangalore , One of the expert replied and I did not understand what the respected sir told can anyone please look into this and help me please. My boy friend was a 14 year old kid (Boy) and he kissed a neighbor girl who was10 or 9 as my other friend was challenging him that he cant do it I know it was a mistake that he did it and it happend before 2007 as it is more than 12 years now and he is 27 years old. Can the parent of the girl file a case against him now. Please let me know ,as we are afraid and my boy friend started to think more n more about this and we dont know what to do . We would appreciate any solution on this above also can anyone tell us please will my boyfriend be in trouble, we are going through a very hard time any help would be appreciated Also we are getting married and my boyfriend is only thinking about this your advice will truly help us.

Hello sir, I apologise if you felt that way I respect the platform and everyone in it, i did not get the satisfactory answer hence I re-posted the question please forgive me if I have offended you I am sorry sir

Okay sir, thank you for your reply , thanks for the support. Again sorry if I had troubled in anyway



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x