LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubin Splendid   07 March 2019

Legal advice needed

Hi All,

From Past 1-2 months I'm getting a call from a bank stating that I have taken a loan in 2015 and I have absconded without paying it and said that I was working for a company where I didn't work in my life.

Initially I thought that someone stole my documents and took the loan, but after 5mins of conversation I came to know that they are trying to reach a different person with the same name.

I told them that I'm not the one who has taken the loan, you are trying to reach the different person with the same name. But he was not ready to listen.

None of the things are matching

1. Date of Birth was different

2. Company name and year was different

3.  Father name was different

4. PAN Card number was different


But he was arguing and saying that I have changed my identity and living a happy life :-D

I spoke to him politely and told him that "I'm not the one who took the loan. The DOB, Company name and year, father's name, PAN Card you have mentioned is wrong and I can prove you that I have worked for a different company in 2015".

But he is saying that I have changed my identity, my experience and everything to save myself from paying the Loan.

Finally I busted on him and told him to catch the right person and dont waste my time and disconnected the call.

But again after some time different person from the same bank called me up and started the argument again and I disconnected his call as well. This is happening from past 1-2 months and I'm unable to find the way to get out of it. 

Due to this mental tension, it is messing up my personal and professional life. Frankly speaking all my documents are real and I'm using it since my childhood and I haven't faked or changed my identity or documents.

I would request you all to help me getting out of this situation, need a legal advice. Thanks in advance.

 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 March 2019

There are numerous recovery agents who are half literate engaged in the recovery purpose by various banks and financial institutions. You should contact the bank from where or whose behalf the calls were made. Clarify your position there and make it clear that your contact details should be removed from their records so no future calls can be made to you by anyone for their behalf.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   07 March 2019

U give complaint to cyber police and file defamationcase against them.and issue legal notice for claiming damages against them Contact eminent advocate and bargain him on fees and give full consent to him. He takes action against him even if u excuse them he doesn't excuse them.he teaches them lesson and fills up his empty purse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query