LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abc1234567 (Head-Planning)     02 August 2013

Legal advice

Could you please guide me on this complexities …. Our family had extremely good relation with architect family in delhi and basis on this… My mother’s land was bought by cited architect family in lakhs in 1994-95… For which he promised money to be given within a year and he gave one society flat which was his wife’s to my me/mother without any sale deed and other relevant dokets. But only on registered authority POA with favouring me/daughtr to sell and take receipt, buy, freehold, mutation all legal issue I am authorised to do. After taking this flat started staying with my handicapped mother (now no more died in 2000), came to know after 2 years that he has given the flat which is unallotted for which he is the architect too. God knows what came in his mind and fought the case and succeeded to win this in 2004-05. After that not bothered to get it sold to us or other formalities should be done but only this that they have given us the flat with POA authority it would be your call to take in future. Now he died and wife is alive who is troublesome in her attitude. Registrar,dda, mcd is tought to deal…. And I have been living in this house for the last 17-18 years without any interferance of late architech, wife, othr family member and society as well. My question is that I have been paying property tax on his wife behalf or society behalf for the last 17 years, now MCD wants mutation to be done for which no one is bother as the money is involved. Can I get it done without the allotment letter of Registrar and DDA, since the clearance still pending with Registrar & DDA… As am 57 years old single(unmarried) and living on my own working with private firm on not much of fancy payout. I do not understand how to go forward as I do not have any paper except POA and given all dues regularly to all concern from the day one. Could you please guide me on this as I have been cheated along with my handicapped late mother years and years back with their sweet tonge that it is my house no one would take it from me ??? Please help, as I do not have hafety monetary funds to take legal advise from lawyer etc..etc…

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2013

POA is not authorised ownership to use the flat unless the the flat title tranfer on your name. 

abc1234567 (Head-Planning)     02 August 2013

Thanks for the reply Sir,

Could I get the work done on her behalf, as she is in abroad not bothered re this small flat.

this POA with will is registered and  gives me the authority to proceed on her behalf.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register