LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     08 January 2017

Legal advice

Sir, In a case of land dispute I was in possession on gata no. 40/1 till 24062003.my opponent was a land owner of 840/2 as per revenue records.Further he threatened me to grab the land 40/1.In this regard i filed a case in civil court in my district and court has directed to maintain status quo on 17072003.My opponent filed a case to dismiss the stay order by the civil court dated 170703 in the district judge court and is pending till date.Side wise My opponent filed a case before SDO court and changed the gata no. 40/1 on his name and 40/2 on my name under sec 33/39 on 21082003.Further upper commissioner and honble Board of revenue dismissed the order by SDO dated 21082003.Now my opposite party filed a case in highcourt and again court has directed to maintain status quo to the land in dispute and not stayed the orders of commissioner and board of revenue.even my opponent has made the party to duo (commissioner and Board of revenue order)Now i am out of possession due to forcibly grab of my land with money/muscle power.kindly suggest me advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register