Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Kumar (Finance Manager)     16 July 2015

Legal action

Dear Sir,

I worked with a Reputed Hotel for more then 5.5 years and when i regined they didnt accept my resignation. Same I sent by Mail to My Boss& HR, now they are sending mails to me as Absconding from work and telling me to come there for full and final settlement.

Iam not in position to go there as i move to another city with new job, my concern is my full & final settlement is Iam liable to get my dues without going there?

my second concern is I have paid Rs. 70 thousand by my credit card in 2013 agiant Hotels expenses, and they have not return that money to me till dae to me.

now when i asked for that money they are saying it is part of F&F, and for that you have to come to pune. please guide me how will i get this money back from them or shall i go for legall action. pl guuide me.

vinay

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2015

Resignation can be without permission and notice.

The employee has severed the employer-employee relationship the momment employee has resigned.

If you have resigned and have copy, POD, then you have not absconded.

The only point is that have you handoved over the charge,assets,accounts and under proepr acknowledgment. Have you done that?

Apparently the company has not levelled any charge of loss/misappropriation on you.Has it?

Unpaid amounts/payouts/wages are debt on employer and employee can approach the company as creditor and file for winding up............................and court of law for recovery.................Lawful authority as per enactments applicable to establishment/employee/employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register