Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tirumala srinivas (clerck)     25 August 2014

Leaves taken without any notice

Sir/madam,

I have joined in a nationlised bank as clerck in 2014 and worked for one year (in which probation period is 6 months). my qualification is b.tech and after joining as clerck i cannot acumlate with that work nature. where clerck is nothing. so i want to prepare for some competative exams for higher posts. in this process i have applied for one year long leave under loss of pay (stating that i want to do my m.tech) which has be denaid by the higher authorities. so i came out of bank with out giving any notice to them. after one month i have recieved a letter calling for explanation for unaurthorised leave. for that imediatly i have given the replay (stating that i have already applied the leave for this purpose to do my m.tech). 

So what will be the position of that job and as i want work in govt. sector only so will i face any problems in future.  

Learning

3 Replies

Ankit Ahjolia (IR Officer)     25 August 2014

Since your application for leaves has not been sanctioned then you should rather have given resignation. And going for leave without getting approval amounts to unauthorized leave and organisation tends to take disciplinary action against you.. Better give resignation and get through with all relieving formalities...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2014

If an amicable settlement with your own efforts or thru unions can be achieved nothing like it.

The bank has issued notice and as per its conduct and disciplinary rules may effect termination.

Discus the matter with your union leaders and your serve matters lawyer.  

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

in the first place why did you leave without resigning?!!! this is the problem with people here. Please go there and talk to the management in person. Apologize for this action of yours and inform them the genuine reason. If working in a Govt. org is important to you then you should not have left without informing them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register