Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   13 May 2018

Leave (earned leave, sick leave and casual leave)

Sir,

I have query in regards to leave management. We are in service industry based at Gurgaon. We work six days from 10 to 6. 

We are 2 year old company with 50 below employees. 

As per labour act or any act which speaks about leave/holiday/week off, are we legally bound to provide facility of sick leave, casual leave and earned leave to our employee or any of them can be given would be sufficient. 

Is there something like below 75 employee we are not legally bound to give any leave facility to our employees. Its a new start up company so we cannot go  with n numbers of leave as it hampers our business.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2018

Inquire from Shops & Estbs Act Inpsectorate or commissioner of special zone if you are located in such zone..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2018

Otherwise the etablishment may be covered  by the Punjab Shops and Estbs Act and Rules as Haryana follows IT and can offer syuperiro benfits than provided in the Act and rules..

The Act is available at dept of labor website of Haryana.

AnuArora   20 July 2018

I want to know if I can take child care leave and for how long after my maternity leave for six months?? As the baby is too small to be left with someone outside as nobody is there to look after him at home

AnuArora   20 July 2018

I want to know if I can take child care leave and for how long after my maternity leave for six months?? As the baby is too small to be left with someone outside as nobody is there to look after him at home

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2018

You have not posted what is the establishment ; Govt, private and what is the provisions in enactments applicable to establishment and what is narrated in leave rules of establishment. Ask the designated authority in our office.. Generically speaking; the superiors may allow upon request, as per leave balance and/or LWP.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2018

GO thru;

FAQ on Child Care Leave

And some judgments to pick up relevant points;

Central Administrative Tribunal - Delhi

Mrs. Najma Raza vs Directorate Of Education on 16 January, 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register