Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapil (owner)     19 May 2011

lease aggrement with bharti airtel

hello,

i have give my plot for lease to the bharti airtel but they are not following the terms & conditions of deed.  i have issued them a legal notice but they ignore that notice . can i take the possession  or lock their tower after the completion of 20 days time given tothem whether the locking of tower in such manner is legal or illegal.if illegal what are the actions taken by them against me.please suggest me any idea to tkae my plot before the completion of agreement but there is no such any clause for vacating the premises if they violate the deed. please suggest me any great idea.

Learning

2 Replies

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     19 May 2011

Dear Kapil

Its not known which term & conditions, Bharti Airtel are not following. There must be one termination clause in the agreement and the grounds on which you can terminate. If they are violating the terms which leads to termination of agreement, you can terminate the agreement after giving a notice before a statutary period. Otherwise you cannot terminate. Also you cannot lock the cell site for any reason whatsoever. It would amount to criminal liability on you.

(Guest)

@kapil

Firstly,follow the advise given by Bhawani Mahapatra.(If they are violating the terms which leads to termination of agreement, you can terminate the agreement after giving a notice before a statutary period. Otherwise you cannot terminate. Also you cannot lock the cell site for any reason whatsoever. It would amount to criminal liability on you.)

Secondly,you said that ,"They are not following the terms & conditions of deed.  i have issued them a legal notice but they ignore that notice ."

so, next step is to file suit for recovery of possession,and dont take any illegal steps (by locking cell site)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register