Upgrad LLM

leakage problem

 I am living in DDA Flats in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. And want to lodge a complaint against our mischievous neighbours. My flat is situated at 1st floor.There is leakage in ceiling of my Bedroom & bathroom . The Plumber is of opinion that it is due to leakage from the Bathroom of upper floor flat. They are agree to repair leakage but they want build balcony because they have made illegal constructions in balcony for room. Now , they have no balcony but we are not interested .

RWA is of no help. We are avoiding Police & stuff at this moment.
What can be done at this point of time?

Can I make a complaint in DDA/MCD against the illegal construction going on without any hesitation? If yes, then where and how? If no, then what's the solution?

Please help.


You make a complaint to MCD and court enemity with your neighbour. ELSE suffer. What the corrupt MCD employees do?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x