Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Arora (Law Student)     15 June 2011

Lawyer Required for Consumer Court Cases

Hi,

I am Amit Arora. I am looking for a lawyer for filing some cases in Consumer Court in Delhi/Noida . Need to file 2 cases i.e. (1) against T. R. Sawhney Motors Pvt Ltd (Lajpat Nagar- Delhi) for recovering compensation/damages against Cheque Bounce/ 2 Month's delay in refund of Rs. 2.5 Lacs. and (2) Against Amarpali Group (Noida Extn.) for recovery of booking amount of Rs. 2 Lacs.

Anybody handling such matters can contact me (by replying to this post).

Learning

2 Replies

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     16 June 2011

Dear Mr. Arora,

We are happy to inform you that cheque bouncing cases are not filed in consumer cases but criminal action may be initiated against the defaulted party. We are expert in such cases and ensure speedy recovery of cheque amount for all of our clients. Most interesting part for you is we are having office in Lajpat Nagar itself and can receover your bad debt with the speed of light. You can browse our website www.lexethos.com or welcome to get in touch with our senior most lawyer Rajender Dahiya at 9560900283. if in any case you need to file consumer case then it is always advisable to file criminal case against builders to recover your amount with immediate effect. We will surely serve you in better way since we are expert team of lawyers for bad debt recovery.

Looking forward to hear from from you.

Team

Lex Ethos

Advocates & Legal Consultants

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     19 June 2011

WE CAN ASSIST YOU ON THE SAME.

CONTACT US at 9811860574

or

011-29213198

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register