Upgrad LLM

lawyer referal service

Is there any Lawyer Referal Service in Mumbai?  I have litigation going on in Mumbai High Court. I feel that the advocate at present handling my case is not compitant enough, I want to hire another knowledgeble lawyer. Case is property related. Please contact me at mukadam84@hotmail.com along with fee schedule thanks


Give a Details of your case then decided.


My grand father formed a family trust. I am beneficiary of the trust having 1/3rd interest in the property. Trusties who are my cousins denies my rights  and not giving any accounts and carrying illegal acts hence I bring an action in the Mumbai High Court in 1998. I live in Canada and Canadian Citizen. I feel that my current advocate is not represent my case properely and only after extracting money from me without giving any statement of account or explanation of charges. I am 68 year old and my kids do not know Indian legal system. I have a family friend who is looking after the case. I want to appoint a advocate who is competent enough who knows Indian Trust Act, Hindu Succession Act and property laws to represent me




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x