LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Savleen Singh (Rikshaw Puller)     24 May 2013

Lawyer for criminal defamation

Dear Experts,

Can someone refer me a lawyer for criminal defamation case ?

I wud prefer someone from South Delhi, details can be shared on email.





 8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     24 May 2013

lawyers work on behalf of their clients.This is their profession.You can file such cases if you have cases if lawyer is the other party of a case you are the another party to the case.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2013

In fulfilling professional responsibilities, a lawyer necessarily assumes various roles that require the performance of many difficult tasks. Not every situation which the lawyer may encounter can be foreseen, but fundamental ethical principles are always present for guidance. Within the framework of these principles, a lawyer must with courage and foresight be able and ready to shape the body of the law to the ever-changing relationships of society.So once you assign the work to your lawyer, be confidence.


I don't understand as to why people hastle to reply without giving a due comprehenssion to a query.


The querist is simply looking for a lawyer in South Delhi and repliers are just suggesting keeping in the view the false idea that querist wanted to ask if a lawyer can be sued for criminal defamation.


Anyway now to @Querist,


Search Lawyersclubindia Database


Search google

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.




Ranee....... (NA)     24 May 2013

the main post is been modified.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2013



If you wish to avail the services of LCI lawyer you can conduct search at:


Related lawyers list is being flasshed by LCI on the bottom of this web page:


Related 'Criminal Law' Lawyers


List of Lawyers registered as Pro Lawyers with LCI is available on the top of this web page.

Savleen Singh (Rikshaw Puller)     24 May 2013

Well , we have a big confussion here , i have clearly mentioned "REFER ME A LAWYER", Since there is a big database so i need some who has a prior exp in fighting defamation cases, very simple.

Our 498a case was quashed on the grounds of false complaint & misuse of sec 498a.

I have full faith on judiciary please dont mistaken us. 

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     24 May 2013

Dear Savleen Singh,

I am ready to contest your case, i have contested similar matters.


Rajiv Bhasin 


Bhasin & Associates



U can contact to me at 9871158578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query