Share on Email

Share More

Laws not so biased- remedy to false 498A

Page no : 2

Jagdish (manager)     15 June 2011

Hi My Name is Jagdish

I have an Grandmother aged about 87 years

Her second son and daughter in-law are harassing her a lot

Recently she received an notice from her daughter in law stating that she had an agreement of selling the house and the vacant site ( where my grandmother is leaving now ) as per the agreement stated by them which states that my grandmother came into agreement with her daughter in law in the year 1992 and an total sum of 2 lakh was paid by her for the purchasing of the property. So she is requesting to sell the property as per the agreement ( this is been typed on an 20 rs stamp paper ) and my grandmother does not have any thing expect this house

The real fact is that her second son was having few blank stamp paper which were signed by my grandmother ( which he has taken on the pretext of transferring the katha into her name in the year 1992 ) which he is miss using now

Pls advise me how to proceed on this issue, and how to stop my grand mother from harassment from her own son and daughter in law ?

Regards

Jagdish

syed (Branch incharge)     15 June 2011

Good job done kaur

(Guest)

well done !

nice informations

John (xy)     04 September 2014

Thank you Avinash beautiful and good information, now time came for writer to write book against woman.

You can find lot of books, written by man against man.... this time any ladies dare to write against woman

India is great (Service)     05 September 2014

how to apply u/s 211 during 498A trial in on-condition. before 498A judgement can it be filled ? how ?  

(Guest)

Hi Avinash,

Good Information. Thanks for posting it. 

were those laws only applicable for the false 498(a) or those may help in any other false allegations filed against husband or wife in divorce cases? I mean if A filed Divorce case on B, B filed false counter, then will those laws applicable for filing on B?

Thanks

498_final stage (Professional)     28 December 2014

How about 120B? In my case I have some audio recordings which showed girl's intentions. My marriage was hardly 6 months duration and I was living away from my parents.

Moreover, when I was not in India, the girl wrote to me an email mentioning that she want divorce from me and she has told her decision to her mother.

Her mother is a 498a mediator in Kanpur and she filed all the cases against me and my entire family. These people started threatening me and came with a GUNDA at my parents house to kill me.

My father died with this shock with a heart attack.

Currently cases are running in Kanpur and Ghaziabad. I am going to file Perjury in DV case where girl has made false statement after oath. She hide her salary details.

Now if I sum it up - Doesnt it sufficient to prove as a conspiracy where girl accepts that she has discussed the things  with her mother and her mother has also misguided the court. Her mother said that the girl is not working anywhere and living in Kanpur while the evidences have proved that the girl is making a lot of money and residing in Delhi.

Can I file 120B along with other IPCs mentioned? What about my father's death? He died with a heart attack after all these cases were filed on me. I had to quit my job and switch over to freelancing. Can you guide me?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 December 2014

@Legalabuse_Fighter

DONT MAKE HURRY NOW TO FILE PERJURY

first let her appear for evidence in DV and 498A and let her record her statement there,

to collect her statement let give application to SP,IG,DGP home minister of state and center , PM, president when police call her to given his statement definitely she make mistake as her case was false and you got more ground and evidence against her

498_final stage (Professional)     28 December 2014

Dear 498a fighter,

Thanks for reading my post. both cases are different will be decided on merits. She has already made her statement in DV in front of the judge when she was cross examined by my lawyer.

498a is a different case where she will have to prove the torture. Those evidences will be crossed differently (if there are any) So far she has only given false writen stories to police and mediators.

She has infact filed for divorce and want to run away now. I am not letting her do that.

So perjury will only be filed in DV when the time come

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 December 2014

Here i mean to say collect as many her statement as you can in different cases or from different modes becuase normally girls forget what she gave in past and every time make new story of allegation and this will help us in every cases..........

so if the case was falsely filed from girls side then we can draw lot of her lying statement, by this thinking i said ........................

498_final stage (Professional)     30 December 2014

Sure sir. Thanks for the input.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     19 July 2015

Originally posted by : Sufferer

Hi Avinash,

Good Information. Thanks for posting it. 

were those laws only applicable for the false 498(a) or those may help in any other false allegations filed against husband or wife in divorce cases? I mean if A filed Divorce case on B, B filed false counter, then will those laws applicable for filing on B?

Thanks

If you as a respondent want to evade away from those sections applicable on him then put all those allegations by you in PRELIMINARY OBJECTIONS. And do NOT forget to mention the below para on the top of prel obj viz.,

At the outset it is most humbly prayed that all the  facts stated in the preliminary objections are without prejudice and do not constitute reply on merits. Further the preliminary objections are based on legal advice gathered from here & there due to the financial constraints. The same are not reply on merits wherein the party is required to plead facts specifically. In preliminary objections parties can even take contrary pleas. The same would not amount to an admission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register