Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Gupta (Advocate)     22 March 2018

Law or SC Rulling of section 47 CPC non maintainable of compromise decree of court

Compromise decree of shop in the court and confirm tenant vacate the shop after 1 year but after 9 month tenant die and his wife file a new civil suit and cancellation of court decree under section 47 cpc and said decree obtain by fraud. Execution is pending in the court. but tenant wife taken long date and 3 year passed out but we can not take our shop. so pls suggest any Law and latest SC rulling that compromise decree of court can not challenge by the separate suit on the ground that decree obtain by fraud.


 6 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   22 March 2018

See, R Rajanna vs. S. R. Venktaswamy (2014) SC


Ambanshu Sahni


Supreme Court of India


Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

You can benefit from the post of Mr. Ambanshu Sahni 


Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity and specializing in such/civil matters….and worth his/her salt is to defend your interest and delaying tactics…

If your current lawyer is unable/unwilling then change the Lawyer..


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

valleytrip@123 (ceo)     23 March 2018

wow amazing thans for sharing

saim malik

Rajeev Gupta (Advocate)     23 March 2018

we are very thankful for your reply.

Sir, pls suggest Law or SC Rulling that tenant wife have no right to challange the Compromise decree of court because he is not the tenat and tendancy can not transfer the tenant legal heirs. Origional tenant shall alive after 9 month from  the date of decree but he was not challange the decree during his life nor any complaint to the high court for the fraud to his counsel and also for the Judicial Official of the Court. Tenant sign the Order Sheet  of the Court on the date of Compromise submit in the court. After the litigation of 10 year Court compromise decree in 05.02.2014 and till date we can not take my shop and  I suffer financial loss during last 4 year. So we requested pls help us and send us the rulling of SC in my mail. we are very thankfull for your for cooperation with us

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev Gupta

Email :


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register