Upgrad LLM

landlord refuse to take rent

hi, Greetings My landlord is not accepting the rent, he refuses again and again, what should i do? is it necessary to send through money order or i can directly pay to court the rent? will i need to prove that he is not accepting the rent? Thank You

I presume that earlier he was accepting your rent. Were you then paying by cash or cheque?  You can sent the rent by money order. Is it only a small amount? You can deposit the money in court also provided the case goes to court. Do not wait for the amount ro accumulate. If it becomes  a large sum and you do not pay the full amount he may claim it as non-payment of the full amount as the reason for refusal. Once your money order is returned you can write a Regd.AD letter to him stating that he had returned the money and that you ready to pay the rent anytime he accepts it.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x