Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Landlord of rented flat giving back old notes

Page no : 2

(Guest)

tell your landlord, " do whatever he wants. you wont budge and give up". he cant throw u out. nd dont accept old notes. pay your rent on time and stay assured. if the police refuses to take complaint. write complaint to s.h.o through regd post. dont worry he cant do nothing. tell him you will deposit rent directly in his account this month nd that you wont leave like this. he cant blackmail u.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 December 2016

Record his statements.

LCI experts Mr. Hemant Agarwal, Mr. M.V.Gupta, Mr. Kishore Mehta are from Mumbai.

If required approach them.

shatrunjay sahai   01 December 2016

thnk you fr following the post sir. I appreciate ur help. We have deposited all our monthly rents thru bank transfer and have every proof. Our only mistake i guess was that we gave d deposit in hand. 

1 doubt though, since it is his flat and we have d agreement till 31 dec. If we resist then he cant throw us out till then?

And also can we file a police complaint by then diectly to the S.H.O? bcz from what i have seen d police there doesnt favour outsidders and specially bachlors,both of which we are.

d contract length will b spent here till d last day. We will try our best not to leave before that. Thanks a ton sir 

(Guest)

you got it right. 

There are many unions/associations/forums of Non Localites also.

Be a part with forums and have some local support as well.

Try and Resolve with dialogue.

Our priority is that only sir. Thank you again. Just one more help i will have to ask. Can u name me some non-localites unions which i can contact?  I live in nerul(navi mumbai)

Ask around without making any noise and you can find out at your location.

Generically speaking; Like Agarwal Sabha, Khatri Samaaj etc 

Thnak you for d advice sir.

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register