LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (xxxxx)     22 December 2010

land without measurments

I have identified a land in chennai, which is from a old layout. Initally the site A and site B was purchased by a single owner and measurements and neighbouring areas clearly written in document, after that one person purchased the B site, and only total Sq ft and neighbouring areas is mentioned in the registration document. The measurements of North, South. East and West is not captured in any document. The layout sketch is not as annexure in registered document

Now I am planning to buy site B and vendor says to register the site with only total sqft and neighbouring areas, as like previously done, but i am insisting that measurments also be captured in registration document, when I am buying

Is it okay to purchase a site B without measurements?...if so what are the problems i will face in future

Thanks

Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     22 December 2010

First, U check  the property plan pass copy. (2) U check a revenue entry of said property in revenue record. (3) U take a title clear certificate of said land. (4) u give a application in Land Record office / Authority Department of Plan Pass / Corporation for measurements each plot area. (5) U check all legal documents of plot / property, thenafter u purchase said property OR u contect local lawyer for this.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register