LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land sale agreement

Page no : 2

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     11 March 2010

Dear Pradeep Your agreement is valid.Section 17 of the indian registration Act imposes an obligation that such transaction should be registered within 4 months from the date of signing of this agreement. You may file civil suit for specific performance of that agrement.

G.L.V.Ramana Murthy (Advocate)     12 March 2010

Your agreement is valid. you file a suit for specific performance of your agreement after causing the notice to your vendor.

Ramanamurthy

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     12 March 2010

Only in case of claim of part performance, sec 53A will come into play.

Registration of Sale agreement is not mandatory. 

The query is which agreement is valid.

The earlier agreement will be valid in law.

As an agreement holder, you have right to seek enforcement of the agreement through a court by filing a suit for specific performance.

you can ignore the subsequent agreement holder.

rohit K (fghj)     19 March 2010

Mr AV Vishal, who will be the registering authority in registration Act ? Will it be a Notary or ?

AMARJEET (DEPUTY MANAGER)     27 April 2010

SIR IN MY CASE AN AGREEMENT TO SALE IS MADE ALONGWITH POSSESSION HANDED OVER IN AN UNREGISTERED PLAIN 10/- STAMP PAPER FOR VALUE RS.110000/- AND I HAVE A VALID SALE DEED IN THIS CASE THE PERSON HAS FILED A CIVIL SUIT UNDER SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE ACT. CAN I FILE A PETISION UNDER ODER 7 RULE 11 TO REJECT THE PLAIN FILED BY THE OPPOSITE PARTY SHOWING THE CITATION OF 17(1A0 OF IND REG ACT AMENDED 2001. ?

AMARJEET (DEPUTY MANAGER)     27 April 2010

DEAR MR.ANSARI,

IF I GO BY UR ABOVE ADVISE THEN WHY THERE IS A NEED FOR REGISTRATION ? ANOTHER POINT IS ONE CAN BUY BACKDATED PAPER AND BY COLLUSION PROTRACT ANYONE IN LEGAL BATTLE.IF NOT THEN WHATS THE REMEDY TO AVOID SUCH THINGS AS I AM A VICTIM OF THE SAME.COULD U PLS ENLIGHTEN ME SIR !!!

TRANSACTION VALUE 110000/- UNREGISTRERED AGREEMENT TO SALE MANUFACTURED ON 18.2.2008 WITH CLAUSE POSESSION HANDED OVER VIDE AGREEMENT. WHERE AS I BOUGHT THE SAME IN 22.6.2008 KNOWING THIS MY NEIGHOUR MANUFACURED AN AGREEMENT TO SALE, THEN IN MY CASE WHAT WOULD BE YOUR KIND ADVISE. THE MATTER IS NOW BEFORE LOWER COURT UNDER SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE ACT. WHATS THE REMEDY FOR ME NOW SIR ?? PLS ADISE.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     28 April 2010

Mr. Amarjeet

Your question is not clear to me. It would be immature to pass statement without knowing the fact of your case.

Please state the facts of the case in chronological order.

AMARJEET (DEPUTY MANAGER)     28 April 2010

Dear Mr.Ansari,

i hereby attach a file narrating the whole event for your kind reference.kindly give your valuable suggesn:-

Attached File : 10 10 copy of case land dispute.doc downloaded: 218 times

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     12 January 2011

In the light of above stated facts,there is a probability to win the case.

rajesh kumar sharma (lekha karmi)     11 April 2012

i have shop for for sale  as per unregistered sale deed and received some advance and purchaser forcibly taken the possession thereof .now i donot want to sale the said shop and the the said purchaser filed a case for specific performance u/s 53A of the TPA and i am willing to refund the said advance taken from the said purchaser now i request you to kindly suggest me legal procedure to get back my said shop from the said purchaser

yours

Rajesh

Rajesh Kumar (studient)     22 January 2016

What is Contested Decreed with costs ? no one attend from defendent side. arguments went ex-parte also. is it possible to set a side/revision/appeal ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register