LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aka   03 April 2021

Land issue

My name on aadhar is Kunwar Akash Chauhan and my father name is Gopal singh Chauhan as per my aadhar but in all my property documents it is Akash singh and fathers name Gopal singh. This error happened because at the time of family property distribution no one asked me because I was a minor as well as my father was also dead.  So now my mother is sanraksak of the property her name is correct but my name is wrong also when I was 11 years I applied for aadhar with the name Akash singh(name in property) this aadhar I got updated later but I do have a copy of it. And all my marksheets have my mothers name mentioned so what do I do to correct my name in Uttarpradesh Bhulekh (land records) 

So the issue is my name on aadhar is Kunwar Akash Chauhan and in property Akash singh

And fathers name on aadhar is Gopal singh Chauhan and in property Gopal singh

Plzz help



 1 Replies

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     03 April 2021

At the first, you rectify your name in the public documents and thereafter correction can be done. Better, choose, a lawyer from your area. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More