Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muniraj123 (as)     16 May 2011

Land documents clarification

My dear Lower Friends,

Around 26 years (say 1986-87) back my father bought a land from X person who had bought it from Y. The legal registration, including KATHA change had been done in my father name. Now a person by name Z son of Y is telling that his father was uneducated- hence he was cheated by X and the taken his land illegally. Also, he is threatening that since he is Scheduled cast (SC), he would go to court on this.

I am really concerned and worried about this. Can someone suggest me how can I ensure my land is legally secured & safe? Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

muniraj

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Amit Anandrao Mahadeshwar (ADVOCATE)     16 May 2011

Just wait and watch. 

Let that person go to the Court. Prima facie presuming the correctness of the facts stated by you, you have a very good case to defend. 

However, for concrete opinion your documents have to be perused.

Regards

Adv. Amit Mahadeshwar

1 Like

Muniraj123 (as)     17 May 2011

Thanks Amit.

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     22 May 2011

boss i think you have to approach the court to vacate him because as per your message it seems he is in possession of the property so it better that you approach the court first. If you or in possession then no problem, if he is in possession then take steps to vacate him from the property

Muniraj123 (as)     23 May 2011

Nope, we are in possession for last 23 Years and paying Kandaya.

prabhakar singh (advocate)     26 May 2011

SO Y SOLD IT TO  X AND X SOLD IT TO YOUR FATHER AND BOTH OF THE SALE DEED MUTATED AND YOUR FATHER IS IN POSSESSION AS OWNER OF LAND ,AND HE IS A BONA FIDE PURCASER OF VALUE AND AND Z S/O Y HAVE NO CASE AGAINST YOU, EVEN IF THEY HAVE A CASE OF FRAUD TO BE PLEADED AGAINSTX WHICH SEEMS TO HAVE GONE TIME BARRED, THEY CAN NOT HAVE DECREE AGAINST YOUR FATHER AS HIS HAS BECOME PERFECTED ON MANY SCORES OF THE CASE.

Muniraj123 (as)     27 May 2011

Thanks Prabhakarji for the clarification..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register