land dispute in bangalore

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is to brief you that I bought a land in Bangalore rural almost 4 years back which is in trouble now.

In details, I bought two sites in Bangalore rural one is is 4 and half years back and another one is 3 years back. And I secured land by building a compound wall and shed. In addition to this I have been paying property tax for 5 years.

Think it's almost 6 months back I was asked to sell out the property as it was pooling by a real estate company. But whatever they offered that was even less than my basic investment. Since I was forced to sell out my land, I logged a police complaint. Recently when I visited my site compound wall and shed completely demolished then I reported the same in police station.

So can you please suggest me how can I proceed further.

looking forward for your replay.

Phaneendra - 7829466999

U also file civil suit against them

Total likes : 1 times


Recently I came to know that the person who asked me to sell out the property is not the main guy, he is just a middle man. So shall I file the suit against directly on real estate company. If so how can file the suit?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x