Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atul vinayak   24 June 2022

land dispute

sir hmare father ne ek ghar bnwaya jisme bhai ka bhi nam diya jisse legal way mai half half divide hona chahye but opposition party jabardasti kabja kar rkha hai ...
father and chacha ji jinke nam par hai wo dono death kr gye ..and then what process we do next for to close this dispute ....
we want half and half and already us jamin par ghar bna huwa hai


 1 Replies

Hari Shankar   04 July 2022

H.Hari Shankar High court Advocate further details contact me : 9394002002

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query