Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ronald (Project Officer)     12 October 2010

Land Ceiling

sir

my father bought an house plot of 4000sqft in an approved layout in 1986 in a village coming under chengelpet taluk. he got a patta also in his name. our name appears in the EC  also. when we tried to give the land as surity for my brothers education the revenue authorities said that the land is declared as land ceiling land in the year 1998 and we should apply for regularisation. they also say that since it exceeds 1 and a half grounds we have pay around one and a half lakhs for regularisation. kindly advise how come a land we bought and registered in 1986 came to be declared as ceiling land in 1998. what is our remedy

Ronald

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

This is one of millions of reasons as to why cases pile up in courts which have become defunct too. In a recent judgment the Supreme Court applied principles of Human Rights to the Right to Property removed as a fundamental right by Indira Gandhi. Form a Goshala in the the parts outside ceiling or better still setup a Church/Temple/Masjid in that area. The moment you apply for "regularising", you'll be accepting the 1998 rule. Don't fall into that trap. Please read "Nani Palkiwala's famous book, "Indian Constitution defaced and defiled".

Ronald (Project Officer)     21 October 2010

may i know what is my right in this. i was asked to apply for regularisation immediately. my father has applied for it last month. where to lodge the protest?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More