Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kunal Berani   26 June 2022

Land acquisition of agriculture land

Hi all,

My agriculture land is being acquired by the govt.

However I had built a factory on it. The govt has paid me for the structure but is denying shifting charges of the machines as NA order was passed 6 months after 3 A notice.

I had received NA NOC from municipal dept in 2012. I have pollution license, excise certificate, etc.

How do I convince CALA for release of the shifting expenses that has been determined by govt agency itself.

Pl advise.


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 June 2022

Issue legal notice and file suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query