LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rucha Pawar (legal executive)     29 May 2018

Lake water disturbance

Dear sir’s, We have a water lake within our property of three brothers, it was a common lake n having common right to use it ...but one of the brother amongst us has buried the lake and thereby destroyed our right to water..My query is do any one need prior permission to burry or fill the lake


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Your brother cannot do so.

Advocate Puja (LLB)     30 May 2018

yes sir he cannot, but under what provision of law...i have to take action there any permission needed for burring the lake from any revenue authority..


Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 May 2018

You can complain the District Magistrate office, they will transfer it below the ladder .

If that do not work please write a RTI for you application, that way your complain will move fast and will reach the Spot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query