LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagarajan R (cashier)     27 May 2012

Labour award

after dismissal CGIT modified it into compulsory retirement from 1-10-2010. But the SBI management went to high court and got stay order during 2010. Sec17B applies only to reinstatement. Under which section can i claim interim relief. My age is 55.I fighted the case for the last 12 years and got this verdict. pls inform me whether i can claim interim relief.if so from where industrial tribunal or labour court or high court till the case is closed in high court. is there any other section to claim like sec 17B in case of compulsory retirement ? Sec17B applied to reinstatement and can i apply same sec for the compulsory retirement?

Learning

6 Replies

nagarajan R (cashier)     28 May 2012

is there any bar on getting labour award implementation when criminal appeal is pending in high court? When parallel enquiry is allowed when criminal case is pending like wise is award is implemnted during criminal case is pending?

nagarajan R (cashier)     28 May 2012

how to get a labour award publications. Till now i did not get it from anyone. Is there any site from where i can get a copy of the same?

nagarajan R (cashier)     22 June 2012

i got award copy from CGIT itself after applying thro speed post.Thanks for CGIT,chennai

can anyone clarify whther can i get stay order copy from chennai high court from any website? I want stay order copy filed by management and i want the copy .Can i get thro any site?

Can i get interim relief from CGIT cum Labour court situated in Sastry bhavan against stay order by chennai high court? Can i apply for interim relief from labour court or chennai high court?

where can apply for the interim relief after publication of award notification, high court granted stay without any intimation to me till now after 2 years/

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     22 June 2012

Catch some advocate clerk inside HC premises pay some amount (Rs.100/- or 200/-) give details of case and ask him to get you copy of HC Stay order for you.  If you can go inside and if there is anyone inside HC who can help you, like a Receptionist/Public Relations Officer etc to guide general public it would be better but our Courts still follow British standards, so nobody knows where to go to get documents relating to their case inside premises.  Don't move anyone wearing a Advocate's gown because if they help you they will charge not less than Rs.1000/- for this work.  :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register