Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore (k)     09 January 2011

Kul kayda in Maharashtra

Hi,

My ancestors holds a huge piece of land in maharashtra, but we do not have any document or paper for the said land, we know the place, district and village.. I need advice on how to get the records, the 7/12 and how to proceed on finding out the same. I have heard from my well-wishers that the so called land has gone in kul-kayda and 32G.. Please let me know when was the kul kayda came to existence and what do you mean by 32G, also if at all the land has gone is kul kayda, Is there a possibility of claiming the land??

Please Please help me

Learning

43 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     10 January 2011

kul kayada came  on 1-4-1957.

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY SUBMIT A RTI APPLICATION TO ALL REVENUE OFFICERS IN THE AREA AND MENTION THE NAME OF YOUR RELATIVE AND ASK FOR ANY DETAILS OF PROPERTY IN HIS NAME.AND APPLY FOR 7/12 EXTRACT OF THE SAID LAND.GOOD LUCK.

kiran 11111 (Executive)     13 January 2011

If you know the name of the village,then it is easy to find out the property details. From your post it is clear that your property was tenanted property.Tenanted property means your forefathers (ancestors) had leased /given  the land to other persons to cultivate and inturn they were getting rent for it.It may be possibility that after some time your ancestors might have been migrated to some urban  area to earn livlihood .But  the other persons continued to cultivate the land . Your forefathers might not have received the rent.After independanve various land reform acts were enacted for equitable distribution of the land and accordingly Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Land Act 1948 is one of them. The objective of the act is "land to the tillers". Those persons who are lawfully cultivating the land of the others  are considered as a deemed tenant under the act. The said act  declared 1 april 1957 as a tillers day and persons who are tenant or cultivating the land of others  on 1 april 1957 (tillers day)are deemed to have purchased land . The said provision is incorported unedr sec 32G of the act.I think your case falls under this. If the land is subjected to 32G proceedings, then you have no right on land . But you may get the purchase price of the said land. But the purchase price determined under sec 32G is not as per market price . It is 200 times of the assessment of the land and interst accrued on it.

Better you visit Talathi of your village (Village Accountant) who will give you details .Otherwise visit to Tahsil office will also be helpful.

Kishore (k)     14 January 2011

Kiran, thanks for the detailed explaination, you hit the bull's eye, Yes, this is exactly our situation, not sure whether the land was subjected to 32G proceedings or not, also we haven't got any purchase price for the land, I will visit the Talathi and the Tahsil office to get more information! Thats the only way I suppose..

Do let me know in case there is anything else I should do..

Thanks again

Kishore

Jalaj Karandikar (Personal)     01 February 2011

Originally posted by :Kishore
"
Hi,

My ancestors holds a huge piece of land in maharashtra, but we do not have any document or paper for the said land, we know the place, district and village.. I need advice on how to get the records, the 7/12 and how to proceed on finding out the same. I have heard from my well-wishers that the so called land has gone in kul-kayda and 32G.. Please let me know when was the kul kayda came to existence and what do you mean by 32G, also if at all the land has gone is kul kayda, Is there a possibility of claiming the land??

Please Please help me
"

Hi,

we had around 10acre of land in Karjat, which went out of our hand because of under Kul Kayada of Gov of Maharashtra.

Although we got few installments from the farmer who was cultivating crops. Now I am interested in buying agriculture land on my name, we do not have the 7/12 extract with us, although the Kul Kayada document is with us which has my grand fathers name on it.

In continuation to this, we have namuna No 6 with us which clearly says that my grand father was owner of this land. this letter is dates 15-07-1962.

How can I buy farm land on my name?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards

Jalaj Karandikar

deepak (Import & Export )     10 March 2011

Hi Dear

I have seen your issue in lawyersclubindia web site, I have same issue

So can you get any feedback & what?

Pl gives me details, if you get any solution.

Deepak

Deepak_bd@rediffmail.com

sankhe sandeep (proprieter)     15 June 2011

to find out your land we should know your main grand father name which was appeared on saat-bara,with village name,sarja name, taluka name,district name and we can find out your land with saat bara on net  and then if kul kayada on that land implimented under 01.04.1957 act then if is there lan on your name our your father name we can find out with your talathi at you village here is i am a farmer having all the knowledge of kul kayada ruleand my no is 09323221978

prathamesh karambli (sdvf)     28 June 2011

Hi,

I have huge piece of land in Maharashtra and half of property has been given in rent from long time ago ( 40 years ). and we have told them to leave our place forever. but they demand half of place from us. i said i don't, then they said that there exist KUL KAYDA  & u have to give. i said take some money  & leave the land .but they won't . please help me out from this problem.....

Ashish (Entrepreneur)     27 July 2011

dear sir, we have an agriculture land in Maharashtra. on 7/12 extract of the same land we have a pencil mark of a "Kul". i want to know how this pencil mark is there, and the fact is we haven't given our land to anybody for the purpose of agriculture. how we should go about the pencil mark?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 July 2011

find the mutation entry {ferfar no} just below pencil entry and ask talathi to provide true copy of ferfar.it will clear how that ward appeared on 7/12. just check the form no 12 also.

mangesh (HR MANAGER)     30 August 2011

We had 14.3 Acre agriculture land in Umred Hevati Village. My father cousine brother (Chulat Kaka ) taken it on rent & culitvated it near about 9-10 years  , in 1963 by manuculating some documents kaka lodge case  UNDER KULKAYDA  in Tahsil court & court given third party order in 21/06/1971 against us. Due to illness my father didn't appeal further. Please kindly guide me what will be next step. Where should I appeal in district court ? Can they sell anybody our agriculture land to  which is acquired under KULKAYDA . Please Guide me.     

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     31 August 2011

Kul kayda is not applicable within the family arrangements.go for appeal.

mangesh (HR MANAGER)     02 September 2011

Thanks !

Please kindly guide give me total details of Kulkayda.

Can they sell anybody our agriculture land , which is acquired under KULKAYDA . Please Guide me.    

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     03 September 2011

They cannot sell, for details send papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register