Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kul kayda in Maharashtra

Page no : 3

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 September 2013

1) Is my case is a shart bhang case.YES 2) what is the law says in case if I need to do 84-C.Where in respect of the transfer or acquisition of any land made on or after the commencement of the Amending Act, 1955, the Mamlatdar suo motu or on the application of any person interested in such land has reason to believes that such transfer or acquisition is or becomes invalid under any of the provisions of this Act, the Mamlatdar shall issue a notice and hold an inquiry as provided for in section 84B and decide whether the transfer or acquisition is or is not invalid. 3) what will be the risks I will be facing here in this case.you have to get regularise the transaction by due permission of collecter.

Sagar Agarwal (Owner)     02 April 2014

Hi, I am Sagar Agarwal from Latur Maharashtra, my grand father bought a land from a muslim family. The person who sold the land was not the actual son of the land owner but was Adopted by the women which is said as HIBA. They had given the land for cultivation to some other person before we bought it. Now its been 25 years and the person who use to cultivate on this land says that its his property under the kul kayda act. We have a 7pani NA for the land. We are staying herefrom last 15 years and have a small supermarket and a small trading shop. The person had filed a case against us but due to some political pressure we lost the case in tehshil here. So i just want to confirm if i am on the right side saying that its not correct of him to claim the land as its been now under city rights where cultivation is impossible and its also not that my grandfather gave it for lease to some one for cultivation. It was the previous land owner who did so. Please help. Thank You.

kishor (Executive Accountant)     06 August 2014

Dear Sir

Plz tell me

if on my 7/12  owner name is my but PIK PERNI on others name.

so what can i do.......and also tell me RIT 3

mob No. 9767564664

kishor (Executive Accountant)     06 August 2014

Dear sir

Anyone tell me if  i am owner of 5acre land but PIK PERNI on other name so what can i do...

and also tell Reet 3.

Mob No.9767564664

kishoresurseca@gmail.com

Plz it's urgent

shwetan (abc)     23 September 2014

Dear all 

i want information regarding kul kayda 

i have farm of 3 acers in which kul is there but kul is cultivating  only 36 gunthe out of 3 acers 

we have nikal and jabab of kul saying that I am cultivating only 36 gutha

now kul died and their varsdar want to add there name on 7/12

I want to know that they have right on entire 3 acres or only on 36 guntha ???

Thanks in advance 

MANOJ SANKHE (student)     27 September 2014

Mr Abhijit You have not mentioned about land status and No attachments or brief about situation. No doubt your granpa had sold to x in 1953 afterward x entered as kul in said land. Kulkayada protects to a tiller who tills the land on or after 1.4.1957. Transaction was done before that day. Afterward your granpa purchased when x was holding land as tenant . Means x did the shart bhang. Pl send me details or call for guidance. Manoj Sankhe mvsankhe@rediffmail.Com 9422489529

chetu   24 February 2015

My land of 3 acres have kul on that

We have document in which His grandfather give a jabab in front of tahasildar that he don’t want land

And he stated that he only cultivate 30 gunth land out of 3 acres

Right now his grandson file a case for getting land

Can you please tell me I have to give (15 gunth area or 1.5 acres land ) to kul???

NANDKISHOR MUSALE (ABC)     26 March 2015

We are Kul nearly 80 years for 600 Sq.mtr.  land. The owner is not staying our village nad dont know where they are ? How & where can i apply for Kul to owner of this land. 

vijaynarayankothawade (Sr.officer)     14 January 2016

Sir,

My father has cultavating agricultar land  of devastan trust in maharashtra from 1974. The agreement was on plain paper signed by trust head.it is Devastan trust.on paper they write the land was provided for cultivation as a kul. and in 7-12 From last 40 years my father name was ragister in pik pani it is noted in rit 3 and we have gave Khand to devstan trust per year. before two year 2013 my father was expiered can we get that land under kul kayada as varas of my father. What laws said if Devastan trust land cultivated by farmer. we have orignal Documents,7-12 utara ,orignal agreement on  paper. We also applied in Tahsil for Kul and paste my mother name as varas. but now dev stan trust not agring as as Kul and From last 2 year application is pending in tahasil karyalaya.no action on it. Please guide how i get that land back for cultivation and under kul kayda, Devsatan trust try to remove that land from us on elegal basis. can we ragister police case on them

MANOJ SANKHE (student)     18 January 2016

Mr kiran is correct but there is another law by that no farmer can be made land less. He has right to claim certain land for his maintainance . 32 g determine tenant and 32m issues sale . Then tenant pays cost of land I. e 200 times the assessment. It's a long process. I am sure Kishor can claim land . Kishor may call me 9422489529

Mallinath   15 April 2016

Hello Patil Sir and all,

My ancestors24 Acers land went under Kul kayda and my father appealed in court etc and nothing happened and that time he got aprox Rs 6000 (Six thousand).compensation which was very less. so is there any possibility of getting the right compensation  from government for this now?

Please suggest. Thanks

MANOJ SANKHE (student)     18 April 2016

Mr. Mallinath contact or give more details about land to Guide you. 9422489529

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     05 December 2017

No. Regreatfully not.

Akhilesh Gudadhe   29 June 2018

Dear Sir 

My Grand father had 20 acre land in Maharashtra and it went to a labour under kul kayda after 60 years that labours family sold that land to someone  withought informing us. do we need to file case against current owner and tha labours family. 

Please guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register