LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamini   15 November 2017

Kindly give me a solution about love

Im a Hindu girl…and Im in love with My Best friend…but he got only 20 year age ….My parents have always been against love marriage….and the wants to marry me with some other boy with in some months.i have no clue How Il convince Them…my parents are worried about the reaction from the society and My relatives…i love My boyfriend a lot….i cant imagine My life without him….im a very sensitive person….i fear My parents reaction towards My decision…i want To do love in relationship with him. with everyOne’s blessings…please help me… :( Can we take police protection for love in relationship?????


 7 Replies

Vikas   15 November 2017

same problem here

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2017

You must give police complaint as your parents need to be punished for giving birth to you
2 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 November 2017

How can any outsider involve and advice you, when you are a major, capable of deciding, and lot of friends and parents.   You have to choose your priorities whether parents or lover .  You have already decided, and you only expect others to support your action to strengthen your decision.

Kamini   16 November 2017

but sir I can't imaging my life without them after that I have only one solution and you know about this

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 November 2017

Then with that final decision, are you going to make the parents and lover happy with that sort of reputation to your family and publicity after implementing such decision?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 November 2017

You are trying to find out ways to legalise an illegal action. When your boy-friend is under-age (20 years) legally he is immature.

Kamini   16 November 2017

Please tell me whether I can do this or not. because I wanna live with them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register