25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (student)     29 October 2013

Khata transfer issue

My grand father made a gift deed on my name for his self acquired property and we legally registered it. but when i applied for khata tranfer in taluk office my grand father's elder son filed a complaint to stop the khata tranfer in taluk office & claims a share for him. And even after one & half years still the case is left pending in taluk office,they not even started the case. Please kindly suggest a way to solve this problem soon. My grand father is still alive and it is his self acquired property.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2013

Agift is a common mode of transfer of property. It is the transfer of certain existing moveable or immoveable property by one person to another. The transfer should be made voluntarily and without consideration.The gift can be effected through a gift deed.  A gift to be valid must be made by a person with his free consent and not under compulsion. However, a mere weakness of the intellect would not be sufficient to invalidate the gift.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query