Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     01 September 2013

Keeping my tractor

Dear Learned Counsels,

Since 2004, we owned a tractor and truck and got registered in my mother's name for the agriculture purpose only. After completing the agriculture work, the tractor and truck will be kept idle. During Dec,2011 my younger brother’s father in law came down and requested the tractor for his construction work, in return Rs.20,000 as hire for vehicle. Of course he has not even paid a single penny till now. We do not any have written agreement for the said renting out my tractor. After a year time we had misunderstanding between my brothers’ in-laws. Hence we asked him to give back the tractor and other equipment. He refused give back. In Aug 2013 we have given a complaint with RC Book copies to the  SP. Now the complaint forwarded to the local police station for the enquiry My respondent came down to the PS and given complaint against us that we have borrowed 10 lakhs from him, he will give the tractor after getting back 10 lakhs. In reality he has not given 10 lakhs. Actually he is very rich and having political influence as well. Hence, no action has been taken so far on my complaint

Kindly advise me what to do next on this issue?

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2013

he is admitting the offence that he is keeping your property.

Police is nobody to enforce recovery of loan but for tractor they can interfere and recover it from wherever on earth it is.

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     02 September 2013

Dear Sudhir Kumar Sir,

Thank you very much for your valuable reply.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2013

you are welcome

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register